Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April REAAL Spotlight

Its that time again, we're shedding some light on some great people, let's be inspired!

This month we would like everyone to meet Kay Lorraine a young MSU student who is making moves her own way. Her clothing line K. Lorraine speaks for itself, keep an eye out for this trend setter!



KG: What does being REAAL (Radiating Excellence in All Areas of Life) mean to you personally?


KL: Live life to your fullest potential. You should go above and beyond in anything that you pursue.

KG: What inspires you?

KL: Urban life is where I draw my inspiration from. Lifeless surroundings over-shadowed by vibrant graffiti really intrigues me.

KG: What are three things you do to pick yourself up and turn your situation around when needed?

KL: Go to a dark quiet place, meditate and take time to self reflect. Its important to always look within first when things seem to on the wrong path. Don't go looking and pointing the finger at others.

KG: What is your passion?

KL: FASHION!! I live eat sleep and breathe the entire culture. It's not just an occupation, it's a way of life. It's an art. I've always been very artistic, so finding out that designing was my calling wasn't hard at all.

KG: What is your 'next big thing'?

KL: April 2nd. I had my first ever Fashion Preview of my new Spring/Summer 2011 line. I've been working very, very hard on my designs and am very proud of myself.

KG: Give us a quote.

KL: I aspire to inspire the inspiring.-K.Lorraine

Check for K. Lorraine on FB or follow her and the brand on Twitter @everythingKLo

No comments: