Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March's REAAL Spotlight




Brittany Sutton is a Fashion Marketing and Management student at The Art Institute. She is also the Fashion Show Producer for REAAL’S Red Alert fashion show and past President of REAAL at MSU.

KG: What does being REAAL (Radiating Excellence in All Areas of Life) mean to you?

Brittany: It means being true to yourself and not being afraid to be exactly who you are.

KG: What inspires you?

Brittany: Selfless people who are passionate and follow their dreams despite adversity and criticism.

KG:What are three things you do to pick yourself up and turn your situation around when needed?

Brittany: 1) Pray 2) Self evaluate: before I blame someone else can I start inward to make changes? 3) Prioritize: if this is a repetitive problem I need to put things in order.

KG: What is your passion?

Brittany: Mentoring and encouraging young women. No matter what Im doing Im always mindful that someone is watching, I always want to give good vibes when people are around me.

KG: What attracted you to REAAL?

Brittany: REAAL was a group of women on campus that gave me a sense of belonging. The atmosphere at meetings and events was always positive and there were women who were doing things.

KG: What is your next big thing?

Brittany: I am working on developing my organization Young Ambitious and Beautiful: The Circle which focuses on fashion forward college educated women mentoring and helping teen girls become well rounded.

The Quote: “The greatest discovery is that of self evolution” Brittany Sutton

No comments: